St. Veronica Before & After School Care program provides a safe, educational, and fun
environment for students in K-8. The program is available to all students once a family has completed the registration process. The before school care program provides time for students to review homework, participate in light play activities, and prep time as students get ready for the school day. The after school care program provides for exercise and play prior to homework time. The staff is available for homework support, monitoring of students, and play supervision.
The St. Veronica Before & After School Care program is a great program with great value!
- Before school hours are 7:00AM until school begins
- After school hours are 3:10PM until 6PM
- Registration fee per family is $35 per year
- Hourly rate for Before & After School Care services is $4.00/hour
- Families are billed bi-weekly for services rendered
- Staff has met State and training requirements of 15 hours/year
- Staff is First Aid and CPR certified
- Staff has completed Archidiocese Child Abuse Prevention Program
Questions may be directed to school office at 513-528-0442.
After school hours, please call 513-808-3161.